Here at the Cinco Jotas Shop we want your shopping experience to be perfect, right from when you select your products until you are enjoying them at home with friends and family. That is why we take the greatest care in shipping and delivering our products, and choose to work with only the best logistics and transport companies around.
We also want you to get the utmost satisfaction from your purchases without having to wait to enjoy them, which is why we offer to send products nationwide within between 24 and 48 hours (except for the Balearic and Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla), at the best possible price. If you require shipment within the European Union, you can check the different delivery times here.
You will find our various shipping costs according to destination and shipping option below.
- Standard shipping during the winter for domestic purchases over €100 in Peninsular Spain and Portugal is free.
- Standard shipping during the winter on orders over €150 for international purchases (EU countries), the Balearic and Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla is free.
In order to guarantee products of the highest quality and maintain the required conditions for storage, during the summer (June to September inclusive) products from both shops will only be sent using express shipping. This means that during the above period, standard shipping will be suspended, with no exceptions made.
Shipping to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla
- Shipping departures by sea for the Canaries are on Fridays.
- Shipments to the Canary Islands will be subject to an extra customs clearance charge of €40 by Peninsular Spain and Canary Islands customs control. Taxes and duties imposed at the shipment’s destination are not included.
- Shipments to Ceuta and Melilla will be subject to extra customs clearance charges of €40 to Ceuta and €80 to Melilla by Peninsular Spain customs control. Taxes and duties imposed at the shipment’s destination are not included.
Customs clearance charges will be paid by the addressee at the point of online purchase, never at the destination. Payment will never be required of the client at the destination.
Timescales may vary according to the availability of stock items included in the order, as well as specific dates during which high levels of activity are expected. Clients will be duly notified of this via the website.
The cut-off time for the preparation of orders in the warehouse is set at 13:30, meaning that an extra day will be added to the delivery time of orders made after this point.
Deliveries will be carried out on working days (excluding Saturdays).
Delivery costs are not included in product prices. VAT: 21%.
Weight and size restrictions apply to consignments of over 600kg, parcels over 40kg, and when total package measurements exceed 300cm.
The shop manager as set out in the agreement will be responsible for determining the cover required for goods in each instance. This amount is not transferable to the client or the final recipient. The manager will additionally be held responsible for extra charges incurred by transport agencies for third deliveries or incorrect addresses.
For returns due to unsuccessful delivery attempts or rejections by customers, the return journey shall be invoiced as a new shipment. This does not apply to refunds. Returning shipments will be charged at the same price as outgoing deliveries. As a general rule, processed shipments that are not delivered will be taken back as soon as possible, once the client has been informed of what has happened.